1. To prevent or to treat low blood Calcium levels
2. To treat conditions caused by low Calcium levels i.e.
- Bone loss
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Juvenile Osteoporosis
- Senile Osteoporosis
4. Latent tetany
5. Hip joint plastic surgery
6. Many inflammatory diseases like Arthritis, Spondylitis, etc.
7. Pregnant women & nursing mothers
8. Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
9. Mood swings
10. Cognitive enhancement.
Dosage & Administration:
As an addition to the daily diet, 1-2 tablets are usually recommended with a meal, after a meal or as directed by a physician.
Each box contains 30 tablets in a blister pack.